Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

One Year Later Celebration....

I did it. I met a milestone of keeping a blog for a year. This month, last year, is when it all started: 120 something posts, people sharing their fitness journeys,  and an additional writer/runner - Run Kat Run added to the blog.

 I have met some amazing people through this blog that I would have not otherwise have met. It has provided an opportunity for me to step out of my comfort zone. The further I dig into what Louisville area has to offer in terms of fitness, the more I realize there is no excuse not to be able to find what you love, that fits your schedule, and wallet. You just have to put yourself out there and go try things out.

  I look forward to seeing what the next year is going to bring. It will be hard to top this year: being paired with my IRUN4 buddy, learning static trapeze, and finishing my first Olympic distance triathlon, but I am already making goals to try to make this upcoming year even more exciting.


In honor of making it a year, I am doing my first GIVEAWAY to 2 lucky readers! I am big on being inspired and staying fit. Momentum has combined these two things into jewelry, so it is a perfect first giveaway! One reader will receive a footnote (single or a coordinated pair) and one will receive a wrap bracelet with the wrap color of their choice.  Momentum's website has a list of all the available sayings. Note: custom sayings are not available for this contest.


You have until Sunday, midnight to enter.  I will select winners by random draw and post early next week. All you have to do is comment on this post (once) OR on my facebook page under the link of this post (once) about a fitness goal you want to accomplish next year.  This jewelry will help you stay inspired to achieve your goal!

Momentum is also offering 15% off orders until 1.1.15 with the code MOTIVATEME (or 20% off until 11.30.14 with code INSPIREFIT).  They make great Christmas presents which is just around the corner!




4 comments: