Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fit In for the Weekend: November 7, 8, 9

It is time for another weekend! This weekend, I'm just highlight Lululemon's Grand Opening at Oxmoor Mall that they have posted on their facebook page. The activities are free and a little bit of everything all weekend long. It is a great way to learn about new classes and even try a few out. And don't forget to check out our giveaway from Momentum from yesterday's post! There's still more activities on the calendar too!



Looking ahead:
Nov. 11 - Fleet Feet Girls Night
Nov. 19 - Poker Run

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I'll be out of town for this! They always put on good events. Also on the 20th I'm holding a class called Undoing the Damage of Sitting aimed at anyone who spends a lot of time at a desk. I can get you more info if you'd like to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More info would be great and I'll add it to the calendar too. Thanks, Rennay!

      Delete
  2. Say what?!?! That's in the Oxmoor????

    ReplyDelete